Wickedness Of Today's Pastors and Churches
After all the preaching over decades why haven’t people come together to be one as the “Church“? Why are we so divided and uneducated in the word of God? There is a reason. It is the sorriness of pastors. Let’s read Ezekiel.
Ezekiel Chapter 2 verse 6-10
6. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid at their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
7. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear; for they are most rebellious.
8. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
9. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10. And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
Chapter 3 verse 1-8 - 17-19
1. Moreover he said unto me, ear; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
2. So, I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it, and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
4. And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.
5. For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel.
6. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
7. But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me; for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.
8. Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their forehead.
17. Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19. Yet, if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
"Israel" is the "Church", the people. The things they are to be warned about is accepting the world into the Church and refusing to live by the ways of God. This is what the Church is doing today with their miming, rapping, dancing, etc.
The "roll" is the word of God ministers said they would stand on. That by any cost they would deliver it to the wicked without compromising. They have failed!
The "faces and looks" are those who "want to stop you". Those who don't like you meddling in their church affairs. These are they or the know it alls who doesn't think it's him or her that God want to stop. They will do anything to stop you. Even keeping you from speaking to their congregation or even inviting you to their Churches. This keep his people ingnorant of the entire truth and keep him or her in control of their fate.
Preachers are held to high standards by God if one are claiming they are preaching or teaching for God. They are responsible for telling the right things to their flock, whether they like it or not. But for money sakes they cool it.
I believe they are not cooling it. I actually believe preachers today totally do not know what they are doing. Being in the high seat of power and money is dictating what they should study and what they will preach. They are killing God's people and as God has said that they will be held responsible for those they shepherd going to hell with out knowing the truth for salvation.
"Delivered thy soul" is simply that if you've told them and yet they still will not listen then you have done your job as a minister. Most pastors are cowards and most will go to hell. Why? Because like the conservative so-called Church pastors and their flock many pastors live for money and wealth. They are in the world but no not that they are in the world. Members seek God for the same reason not knowing that God can care less about their wealth.
The trouble we have with pastors are that they have eaten the roll but suddenly threw it back up because their stomach was foul. The reason being is that the word of God cuts like a two edge sword. If the body is not ready to accept what is put in it, it will reject it. But wanting to be a big somebody they relied on the left overs that didn't come back up completely.
Many pastors are running on left overs that’s mixed with more vial vomit that easily overpower what little of the word that didn't come back up. But day by day these small precious words soon pass until pastors now rely on mentors, business experiences. They disguise themselves to be what they are not.
Preaching with out the word of God in you is dangerous. It tend to lead sheep in the wrong direction. When this happen the word is mixed with confusion, slickness, thievery, lies and more. In other words, they are pasturing without a foundation leading sheep's to the slaughter.
The reason people are straddle the fence is because they have been taught just enough to be confused on how Christianity works. That is, let’s say, rock and roll this moment and God the next. Lying this moment and God the next. Hoaring this moment and God the next. Stealing and cheating on the sly this moment and God the next. Going to Church on Sunday and hating and fornicating on Monday .
The reason for this is because there are no fit pastors to lead them. Such as pastors of the Republican so-called Christian Churches especially, and Democratic Churches.
In these scriptures God is telling pastors to teach the people the truth about how God want man to live whether they want to hear it or not. We know most people do not. God warned that if we, as pastors and Christian members, do not tell them and they end up in hell then the same shall befall us.
The problem we have had for decades is that pastors not eating the word of God had nothing to teach the people but his or her worthless life experiences. They believe they have been so-called called to preach but as you can see for decades things haven’t gotten better but worst for the people. So many turn to pretending also with no foundation to stand on to keep their so-called game continuing.
Many pastors will go to hell because of how they misused the word for their own gain. For filling the people heads with twisting lies that have not made them turn to become the person God will be please with but wolves in sheep's clothing hanging out at clubs, I mean, Churches.
Then again, you can’t teach what you don’t know.
Most looked up toward the heavens and saw a sign that read, "G.P.C." They thought it meant "Go Preach Christ" when it really meant, "Go Plow Corn". I just had to throw that in.
Think about it!.